Friday, March 26, 2010

My First Blog! Whaaa Whoot!



Howdy!!.. Whoa I haven't blogged.. sinceeeee.. XANGA!.. My gosh..that means a looong time ago! First things first.. Hi.. my name is Tran.... I was born in Texas.. raised in New Orleans.. Live in Chicago but I call Houston, TX my home.. Hopefully I'll be moving back soon. My reasons for starting a blog is because I wanted a creative outlook to show my work on Makeup & Hair. I also wanted to talk about makeup .. hair..nails fashion.. food..life.. anything my big heart desires. <3

4 comments:

  1. I am going to be the first one to comment on your blog.. =)

    I am truly honored to have the amazing Tran as my personal hair and makeup artist. She really knows how to transform me. Heheh.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks BFF! .. and you're just saying that because I do your Hair and Mu for free haha ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! You are truly great at what you do...BEAUTIFY-ING people =) LOVE U!

    ReplyDelete