Friday, March 26, 2010

Out with the Old .. In with the new.. Season that is..

Time to Glamour up my nails....Momma's going out tomorrow for a friends B-day=) I was wearing Essie Decadent Diva for a week..I'm so over it.. Since its "Spring".. (sure doesn't feel like it in Chicago) ..I'm in the mood for something bright and youthful!! So I decided to go with Essie Perky Purple and Big Spender.... I polished one layer of Perky Purple first.. then another layer of Big Spender on top... I personally would have like Perky Purple on top.. because its more purple... but to late.. lol.. I don't want to go through the hassle of re-polishing...

Tips for doing your own nails..
*Always clean with Acetone or Alcohol before polishing ..it keeps your polish on longer..
*Use a good base coat to protect and help the polish adhere to nails
*Most important.. Use a great top coat! I always use Seche Vite .. or once and a while I would switch it up and use Poshe
*If you do have a nail brush .. that would be great tool to use. Or you can use one of your old makeup brush.. but don't reuse for applying makeup. Dip it in acetone and clean your skin
*Last but not least.. I always polish my thumbs last .. because by doing that I can use them to clean my fingers if I do accidentally get polish on my skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment