Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Love Affair with Sephora! Review and Haul!

I've been trying to be good with the spending... but when I went into Sephora! I was like a drug addict let loose!  I picked up a "few" items.. lol  .. There was a few HITS and MISSES! There are some items that I've been using for a while now..and some that I've just started using.  I also have some reviews on DRUGSTORE brands!  So lets get STARTED!


 First is the Beauty Blender 2 for $25
I absolutely love this tool! I have TWO!  I always use this to apply liquid foundation.  It creates an airbrush look.  So FLAWLESS!  The only thing I dislike is you have to clean it after each use because it is a Sponge Applicator .. unlike a brush where you can use baby wipes to clean in between until you give it a good deep cleaning.  The outcome outweighs the inconvenience in a MAJOR way!

My latest LOVE!  I was introduced to this color when I watched Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial on Youtube!(Side Note.. LOVE YOUTUBE Tutorials) She used this lip color in her look and I fell in LOVE.. I knew I had to get my hands on this.  It gives the perfect Pink/Nudish Shade.  Perfect for Day or Night.  

 
This is another great product.  I have really thin eyebrows without makeup my eyebrows will just be be very subdued.  Before using this I was using powder to define my eyebrows.  I wanted to try something new so I wanted to try pencil instead.  For the price you can't go wrong!  Maybelline usually produce great products.  So I wasn't surprised that this was going to be one of my Top uses.  If I ran out tomorrow,  I will repurchase.
When I was looking for an eyebrow pencil at Sephora, I knew I had to try out Eyebrow Guru Anastasia product.  My cousin Charline that was with my at the time said she loves this pencil.  So I tried it.  Didn't love it.  It worked fine but I knew I can find something BETTER and CHEAPER.  So I returned it and purchased Maybelline Define-A-Brow instead and LOVED it way more!

I just loved DUOs because it makes it feel like you're getting more bang for your buck! Yes this is on the more pricier side BUT it gives amazing color!  I really love NARS products.  Even their packaging is FAB!  It feels so LUSH and Smooth.  The Pinkier side is a blush .. very beautiful and iridescent.  It has a perfect amount of shimmer.  Great for the summer.  The Right side you can use as a Bronzer or sometimes I'll use it for Contouring. 


This Concealer goes on so smooth and flawless.  TRUST ME a LITTLE goes a LONG way!  Its FULL COVERAGE! You only need to dap a little on spots you want to hide.  Its amazing on under eyes!  Not heavy at all very light weight but covers GREAT!



I bought this because I wanted to use this on my clients.  It comes in different shades.  Like I said before More Bang for your BUCK!  The Green is great because if a client have more of red tones in her face it will counteract with it and tone it down.

I bought this for my clients because I know they'll be in front of the cameras.  I only use this on myself for special events if I know I will be taking a lot of photos.  This is one of those products where you only have to use a little bit.  The Powder is super fine! Another "a little goes a long way" product.  It even's out your complexion and mattifies your face.  So if you want that DEWEY look.. then stay away from this.  



OKAY MY LOVELY DOLLS THIS WILL BE IT FOR NOW!! I HAVE LOTS MORE TO REVIEW (LIKE IT SAID I WENT CRAZY IN SEPHORA) BUT I'M JUST GOING TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE BIT FOR NOW HEHE I'LL REVIEW MORE NEXT WEEK=) "YA GOTTA KEEP' EM COMING BACK FOR MORE" TILL NEXT TIME BABES <3 TRAN!



No comments:

Post a Comment