Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I LOVE SHELLAC BY CND! NO CHIPPING FOR 14 DAYS!!

Ladies .. don't you hate it when your nails CHIP! Well this is a "NO-Chip" product.  This is really a "life saver" in the nail business.  I fell in love with Opi Axxium No chip product in the beginning of the year.. but man does Shellac blow that product out of the water.  The reason why I love this product is because you don't damage the nails what so ever.  No need to score your nails.  Just lightly buff and slap the gel-polish on.. cure.. and you're all set.  It supposed to last for  14 days but I really think you can go on longer. Taking it off is a breeze also.. It comes off in like 5 mins.  I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!  I first heard of Shellac from  my cousin Christi back home in Houston.  I was like what the hell is Shellac.. never heard of it.  I immediately youtube it and watched Lisa Eldridge review.  It sold me instantly!  If you guys want Shellac on your nails.   Call me! Make an Appt with me at Get Nail'd.  Its AMAZING!  No chipping for 14 days +.   See the photo below!  Looks like brand new on the 14th day!


(photo credit: www.alllacqueredup.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment